Staff of the Center for Knowledge and Technology Transfer provide support to researchers of the University in the field of:
Verification of grant applications, on issues related to:
- Managing intellectual property in projects,
- Developing strategies to protect intellectual property
- Establishing business principles of division and exploitation of intellectual property generated in the course of the project,
- Concluding agreements and consortia contracts with industrial partners.
Sharing the rights to the results of research conducted by the staff of the University, i.e.:
- Identification and protection of solutions with innovative potential,
- Development of technological offers and promoting solutions,
- The search for industrial partners for implementations,
- Valuation of engineering solutions,
- Negotiation and conclusion of license agreements.
Implementation of research projects and services for corporations and institutions (commissioned research), i.e.:
- Organization of interdisciplinary implementation teams,
- Help in determining the conditions and business relationships with customers,
- Valuation and optimization of the costs of contracts,
- Negotiating conditions and verification of contracts.
Creation of spin-off companies based on research results of the University in collaboration with Excento Sp z o.o.[Ltd.], i.e.:
- Analysis of innovative potential of the project,
- Analysis and support for the organization of the team,
- Analysis of the legal and financial possibility of creating a spin-off company based on the selected engineering solution,
- Legal services for the incubation process of the company and for attracting investors,
- Valuation of intellectual property,
- Legal services for the process of setting up the company,
- Co-financing of the pre-incubation process and of the costs of setting up the company.